Delivery and Payment
Ordering a product worth more than 4500 UAH (subject to full payment of the order) you get a free delivery to the New Poshta's office.
Delivery options in Ukraine.
- Nova Poshta (NP).
- Self-delivery (for orders made only in the online store). Self-delivery is not available at the moment.
Options for delivery abroad.
- We send orders to all countries (except two) by the national postal service Ukrposhta (subject to full prepayment of the order). Delivery costs depend on the weight of the parcel. Approximately 26 USD. For more information send us a message on direct.
- Payment by cash on delivery (upon receipt at the NP pickup or the courier service).
- Payment to the account (commission for the transfer of money is at the expense of the customer).
- Payment for all countries except Ukraine is made by Western Union or MoneyGram.
- Full prepayment is made in case of ordering goods for which the maximum discount is valid.
- Partial prepayment is made only in case of ordering goods worth 10 000 UAH of 200 UAH (for delivery).
SHIPMENT OF ORDERS.
All orders in our online store with delivery to the post office we send within 2-3 working days after the payment.
We do this to have more time, which we invest in high-quality and delicate packing. So that you get the most out of unpacking your items from cabanchi.com.
Please note that you may receive your order from different warehouses. In this case, you will receive the order on two separate dispatches. The customer pays for the delivery service. We apologise for any temporary technical inconvenience.
TERMS OF DELIVERY DURING THE WAR.
We send your orders to the working branches and post offices of Nova Poshta three times a week.
Please note that at this time Nova Poshta cannot foresee exact delivery time for parcels and guarantee terms. However, we hope that your orders will be delivered as soon as possible.
Self collection of orders from the warehouse office is not possible at this time.
We strongly recommend you check the integrity of the packaging when you receive your parcel at the post office and, if it is deformed, file a claim with the shipping company.